CME Federal Credit Union
SUMMARY: Upholds CME Federal Credit Unions mission of serving and enhancing members financial lives through a 3-stakeholder balanced approach that results in achievement of the credit unions Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Provides a high level of quality member service by assisting members with daily transactions including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, etc. while referring products and services designed to build valued relationships.
RELATIONSHIP: Reports to the Lead Member Service Representative assigned to the Associates home branch. Interacts with all departments of the credit union, members, and shared branching members. Occasionally interacts with other financial institutions and vendors.
AUTHORITY: Operates within the limits of established policies and procedures under the direction of the Lead Member Service Representative, Branch/Contact Center Manager, and AVP Member Engagement. May have limited override authority relating to transactions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions:
- Explains the features and benefits of CMEs products and services to best meet the members needs.
- Processes member transactions accurately and efficiently while balancing daily.
- Responds to member e-mails, voicemails, and chat* in a timely manner.
- Researches and reconciles member questions, problems, and complaints concerning credit union accounts.
- Demonstrates and promotes electronic services.
- Mails, faxes, or e-mails new member applications, loan applications, and/or information to members and prospective members.*
- Works individually and as a team to meet and exceed established goals (i.e. referrals, quality goals, call service levels*, abandonment rates*, etc.).
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
*Applies to Contact Center MSR I only
- Commits to the credit unions mission: Serve and enhance members financial lives.
- Maintains balance of the 3-stakeholder model in all decisions and actions.
- Understands and follows the expectations of CMEs culture.
- Achieves monthly and/or annual goals.
- Represents CME in a courteous and professional manner, and provides prompt, efficient, and accurate member (internal and external) service.
- Consistently demonstrates CMEs core values.
- Adheres to the rules, regulations, and procedures outlined by Federal and State regulations as well as those from the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). Complies with the credit unions policies and procedures which are formulated based on the required regulations.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of CME products, services, technology, and procedures.
- Provides back up for other department personnel as directed by AVP of Member Engagement or Management.
- Ensures professional interaction in delivery of service.
- Actively participates in branch/department meetings.
EDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalent required.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum one year consistent sales and/or cash handling experience required.
SKILLS & ABILITIES: Must possess or be able to do the following:
- High level of interpersonal skills including the ability to work effectively individually or in a team to accomplish objectives.
- Understanding of the credit unions 3-Stakeholder model, key performance indicators, and strategic plan to positively impact results.
- Proven ability to consistently achieve goals.
- Strong PC skills, particularly with word processing, spreadsheets, and CMEs core systems.
- Demonstrates the analytical ability to solve and prevent problems.
- High ethical standards including trustworthiness and confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and cross-functionally, supporting an overall team effort.
- Prompt, dependable, and accurate in all aspects of the job.
- Thorough understanding of the requirements and features of CMEs products and services.
- Adequate written and verbal skills as it relates to position requirements.
- Demonstrates flexibility in duties and work hours to achieve desired results.
- Professional appearance and behavior.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, multi-functional photocopiers, filing cabinets, etc. May be required to travel and work at other branches. May be required to work extended or non-traditional branch hours including a minimum of 2 Saturdays per month.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties and responsibilities of this job, the individual is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. This would also require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend, stand, or reach as necessary.
OTHER DUTIES: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
CME Federal Credit Union is an at-will employer. This allows an employee or the company to terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without warning, and for any legal reason or no reason. This job description is not meant to create or convey any contract of employment.
Preferred Years Of Experience:1 Year(s)
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :